Sunday, July 4, 2010

weekend 'n' I

This weekend I planned to stay in Chennai to attend one of my colleague marriage party and had lots of other things to do. (What other things will girls have in mind its none other than shopping!!! Top of it salary got credited) Life is so boring and routine. Planned to do some good things this weekend to energize this month.


Things I wanted to do :

  1. Do yoga and complete one full circle of Surya namaskara.(which is 24 sets)
  2. Write Assignment for atleast 4 subject.
  3. Be as good as possible with chiky.
  4. Clean my room and bed.
  5. Write a short story in this blog.
  6. Study 2 subjects for University exam.( which is commencing from next month)
  7. Think of the budget for this months, to save a lot.
  8. Not go get stressed about the things that happens related to marriage
  9. Visit Hanumanji temple

Things I did :

  1. Yoga should be practised on Brahmamuhurtum (4.30 am to 6.30 am) . I got up by 8 am to check the time and slept again to 10 O clock
  2. Assignment questions are not downloaded still.. where will I start writing my assignment
  3. Chiky was late to pick me up for the marriage party my fullest strength to shout at him ( How chwweet of me !!)
  4. Room was full of washed, unwashed, folded, unfolded, crushed, hanged clothes all over my bed, shelf, my roomie's bed and shelf . Don't know where to start. so postponed to next weekend.
  5. No time to write or even thing of blog in my sleep ( in-between my sleep )
  6. University exams are next month -why worrying now about it now ???
  7. Chiky was totally upset for the bill that he had to pay in Health and Glow.
  8. Why to disturb Hanumanji on weekends

Life is routine once again with my regular shifts, hostel food and daily day-light sleeps....

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha.....
    this is what I call my friend - a perfect weekend...

    ReplyDelete