Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Through The Glass...

I looked through the glass - a spectrum of light flashed at me! Isn't life wonderful? You see peaceful greens, vibrant blues, gory reds, dull yellows, calm indigoes, and so many colors that await with many surprises - pleasant or not... This blog talks about the colors that I see in my life through the window. Get yourself a cup of coffee (or tea, or boost, or beer, or... what ever :D) and settledown. Let's talk, let's laugh, let's cry, let's live the life!
Hope I entertain you and make a difference in a few minutes of your lives.
Until my next post...

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogland, Sowsheelya! Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looooooveeeeeeeeeeeee......
    welcome to blogging world!!!!!!

    let us sit down and try discussing life :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mouli:Thank u soooooooo much..
    Raji:Thank U Raji....ya we will discuss life

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been waiting here for over a week now with a cup of hot coffee which has become cold coffee now but I don't see anyone to talk, laugh or cry...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm week long with the same coffee(its not cold coffee its spoiled coffee!!)..I will be posting very soon.Thankx for your interest in my blog.

    ReplyDelete